THE ANACONDA I12 TRACKED CRUSHER IS THE LATEST IN A SERIES OF MOBILE CRUSHING SOLUTIONS LAUNCHED BY ANACONDA THIS YEAR!
The I12 Tracked Impact Crusher is fitted with a fabricated 43” (1090mm) diameter 4 bar rotor on a 45” (1140mm) wide Universal Crusher Impact Chamber. Large access doors on the side, back, and top of the chamber, hydraulic opening upper section of the housing for easy and safe access, along with two independent gravity hung impact curtains that can be individually adjusted from the exterior of the chamber makeup just some of the features on this chamber.
The I12 Crushing Solution displays the proven ability to deal with the most harsh and strenuous crushing conditions. The versatility allows the crusher to deal with hard and abrasive rock such as basalt and granite. The aim of our crushers is to allow ease of use and productivity to the customer for them to receive the best value for their money.
The Anaconda Crushing Division are exceptional pieces of machinery if reliability on site and productivity are at the heart of your operation, also with being very economical to run allows for customers to save on fuel consumption costs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UNIVERSAL CRUSHERS IMPACT CHAMBER (1090mm x 1040mm)
- DIRECT HYDRAULIC DRIVE ROTATING CASE (535cc MOTOR)
- IMPACT SPEED RANGE (500 – 650 RPM)
- HYDRAULICALLY FOLDING WING PLATES
- HOPPER CAPACITY 6.5M3
- VARIABLE SPPED ON DISCHARGE CONVEYORS
- OVERBAND MAGNET (DUAL SIDE DISCHARGE)
- VIBRATING PAN FEEDER WITH PRESCREEN
- INTER-CHANGABLE IMPACT CHAMBER WITH JAW CHAMBER
- Cummins IPU – L9 380 – Tier 2 – (283Kw)
- Cummins IPU – L9 380 – Tier 4F/Stage 5 – (283Kw)
- RECIRCULATION PACKAGE
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- DUST COVERS
- HOPPER EXTENSIONS
- BELT SCALE
- COLD WEATHER PACKAGE