THE ANACONDA J12 TRACKED CRUSHER IS THE LATEST IN A SERIES OF MOBILE CRUSHING SOLUTIONS LAUNCHED BY ANACONDA THIS YEAR!
The J12 Tracked Jaw Crusher is fitted with a 44” (1100mm) x 26” (700mm) direct hydraulic drive Universal Crusher Jaw Chamber. The chamber comes with full hydraulic adjustment and hydraulic tramp release and reset as standard. The direct hydraulic drive means the unit can also be ran in reverse to satisfy a multitude of customer applications.
The J12 Crushing Solution displays the proven ability to deal with the most harsh and strenuous crushing conditions. The versatility allows the crusher to deal with hard and abrasive rock such as basalt and granite. The aim of our crushers is to allow ease of use and productivity to the customer for them to receive the best value for their money.
The Anaconda Crushing Division are exceptional pieces of machinery if reliability on site and productivity are at the heart of your operation, also with being very economical to run allows for customers to save on fuel consumption costs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UNIVERSAL CRUSHERS JAW CHAMBER (1100mm x 700mm)
- ALL HYDRAULIC TOGGLE AND TENSION ROD SET-UP
- DIRECT HYDRAULIC DRIVE (1340cc MOTOR)
- CSS RANGE (70mm – 200mm)
- JAW SPEED RANGE (250, 265 – 280 RPM)
- HYDRAULICALLY FOLDING WING PLATES
- HOPPER CAPACITY 6.5M3
- VARIABLE SPPED ON DISCHARGE CONVEYORS
- OVERBAND MAGNET (DUAL SIDE DISCHARGE)
- VIBRATING PAN FEEDER WITH PRESCREEN
- INTER-CHANGABLE JAW CHAMBER WITH IMPACT CHAMBER
- Cummins IPU – L9 380 – Tier 2 – (283Kw)
- Cummins IPU – L9 380 – Tier 4F/Stage 5 – (283Kw)
- RECIRCULATION PACKAGE
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- DUST COVERS
- HOPPER EXTENSIONS
- BELT SCALE
- DEFLECTOR PLATE UNDER JAW
- SUPER TOOTH AND MULTI TOOTH JAW DIES
- COLD WEATHER PACKAGE