THE ANACONDA DF RANGE OF MOBILE SCALPING SCREENS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO EFFECTIVELY ADAPT TO A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS WHERE SCALPING HEAVY AND BULKY MATERIAL IS A PRIORITY.
The DF518 Tracked Scalping Screen is versatile and economical to run and can screen / stockpile 3 products at up to 400TPH. The DF518 has a double deck 18 X 5 screen box, a Hopper Capacity of 8M3 and 3 hydraulically folding stockpiling conveyors. The screen is very easy to set up and can be running within 20 minutes with hydraulic controls to aid the setting up of all conveyors, screen-box and hopper wing plates.
The DF518 is Anaconda’s most recent innovation to the scalping sector and is sure to establish itself as a leader player in the market for its ability to scalp away bulky overs from testing applications such as demolition, quarrying and construction. This Scalping Screen can also work as an important cog in an application that will involve crushing as the main conveyor will be able to fed a crusher directly at a speed suited to your application.
This versatile Mobile Scalping Screen can be tracked around sites where screening at different areas is essential such as a Quarry. The screen box allows for an accurate separation of up to three different sizes of end product and the built in conveyors allow for constant stockpiling of product as the screen is fed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- STAGE 5 – JCB444 ECOMAX ENGINE – EU
- T4F – JCB444 ECOMAX ENGINE 93KW – USA
- HIGH ENERGY 5.49M X 1.52M (18′ X 5′) SCREEN BOX
- 5 PIECE SIDE TENSIONED TOP AND SECOND DECK
- 3 PIECE END TENSIONED BOTTOM DECK
- MAX HOPPER CAPACITY OF 8M3
- SCREEN BOX ANGLE ADJUSTMENT (13-17 Degrees)
- SCREEN BOX WALKWAYS FOR MAINTENANCE AND MESH CHANGE
- VARIABLE SPEED 4 PLY BELT FEEDER
- VARIABLE SPEED ON ALL STOCKPILE BELTS
- BELT FEEDER – 32,500 KG | 35.8 US Ton
- APRON FEEDER – 34,500 KG | 38.6 US Ton
- SCREEN DECKS (MESH, PUNCH PLATE, FINGER TINES, BOFOR BARS)
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- APRON FEEDER
- OVERBAND MAGNET