THE ANACONDA TD516R TROMMEL SCREEN MAY BE COMPACT BUT ITS PRODUCTIVITY RATE IS ANYTHING BUT SMALL!
The Anaconda TD516R Trommel Screen is robust and easy to use ensuring optimum levels of performance every time. This is our smaller trommel screen but its results are anything but! Fully equipt with a 5.15m x 1.37m screening drum this compact trommel ensures that you are able to get the most fines from your given application as possible. Complete with 2 conveyors to separate and stockpile your product the TD516R has no issue separating tonnages of 250 TPH, Proving its capabilities.
The Anaconda TD516R Trommel is available on wheels or crawler tracks and can ship worldwide within a standard 40’ sea container which helps keep distribution costs to a minimum whilst also allowing the machine to easily enter the global market.
The TD516R is a very diverse screener and can be used to process materials such as soil, compost, skip fines, quarry overburden, shredded MSW, palm kernel and incinerator ash. If you require any parts for your machine please see our After Sales page.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TIER 3 – JCB444 DIESELMAX – ROW
- TIER 4I STAGE 3B – JCB444 ECOMAX – EU
- TIER 4F – JCB444 ECOMAX IPU – USA
- STAGE 5 – JCB444 ECOMAX IPU – EU
- SCREENING DRUM 5.15M (16.9”)LONG BY 1.37M (4.7”) DIAMETER
- AGGRESSIVE DRUM RPM FOR BETTER RESULTS
- FORWARD AND REVERSE 4 WHEEL DRIVE DRUM SYSTEM
- VARIABLE SPEED ON SCREENING DRUM AND ALL CONVEYORS
- QUICK DRUM RELEASE AND REPLACE SYSTEM
- ADJUSTABLE DRUM SCREENING ANGLE 0º TO 4º
- REMOTE TIPPING GRID
- SCROLL SCREENING DRUM
- PUNCH PLATE MESH
- WHEEL CHASSIS.