THE ANACONDA TD516R TROMMEL SCREEN IS THE LATEST IN A SERIES OF MOBILE SCREENING PRODUCTS WITH QUALITY AND AFFORDABILITY IN MIND
The Anaconda TD516R Trommel Screen is robust and easy to use ensuring optimum levels of performance every time. This is our smaller trommel screen but its results are anything but! Fully equipt with a 5.15m x 1.37m screening drum this compact trommel ensures that you are able to get the most fines from your given application as possible. Complete with 2 conveyors to separate and stockpile your product the TD516R has no issue separating tonnages of 250 TPH, Proving its capabilities.
he Anaconda TD516R Trommel is also available on crawler tracks and can ship worldwide within a 40′ sea container saving on distribution costs and allowing the machine to easily enter the global market. The Wheels allow for simple transportation from different sites.
The TD516R is a very diverse screener and can be used to process materials such as soil, compost, skip fines, quarry overburden, shredded MSW, palm kernel and incinerator ash. If you require any parts for your machine please see our After Sales page.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TIER 3 – JCB444 DIESELMAX – ROW
- TIER 4I STAGE 3B – JCB444 ECOMAX – EU
- TIER 4F – JCB444 ECOMAX IPU – USA
- STAGE 5 – JCB444 ECOMAX IPU – EU
- SCREENING DRUM 5.15M (16.9”)LONG BY 1.37M (4.7”) DIAMETER
- AGGRESSIVE DRUM RPM FOR BETTER RESULTS
- FORWARD AND REVERSE 4 WHEEL DRIVE DRUM SYSTEM
- VARIABLE SPEED ON SCREENING DRUM AND ALL CONVEYORS
- QUICK DRUM RELEASE AND REPLACE SYSTEM
- ADJUSTABLE DRUM SCREENING ANGLE 00 TO 40
- REMOTE TIPPING GRID
- SCROLL SCREENING DRUM
- PUNCH PLATE MESH
- WHEEL CHASSIS.