Work for Us
Anaconda Equipment Limited is fast becoming one of the leading mobile screening and conveyor manufacturers in the UK. To continue our growth we seek to employ the very best talent available.
Please find our latest job opportunities below. If you feel your skills and experience match a specific job opportunity, please send us your details by completing the enquiry form below and we will send you an application pack.
Due to massive growth we currently have the following openings!
As a Fitter you will work as part of an effective team to build test and run machines to a high quality standard in order to meet ongoing customer demands.
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Previous experience fitting within a manufacturing or production environment.
- A strong mechanical background.
- A good working knowledge of power tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to work overtime as and when required.
Are you a student seeking a placement?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Placement Engineer to up skill and broaden their knowledge by providing hands on experience within a busy engineering department. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to progress and become the best engineer possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with functional departments to improve machine build and service life.
- Keeping standard operating procedures up to date.
- Assisting with a range of design projects to help improve manufacturing processes.
- Using 3D software to produce designs and drawings for solutions.
- Currently studying Engineering or a similar related degree.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Outstanding numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to tight production deadlines.
- A valid UK clean drivers’ licence.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 02886737878.